- Communication: Keep in contact with your instructor. Be willing to initiate a call or personal email if you need assistance
- Identify a person or small group in the course and set up a study group via email or the course chatroom
- Set interim goals for yourself and adhere to them. For instance, set your own deadlines for completing research, outlines, first draft, etc. for a paper or project deadline.
- Be aware of course schedule and course deadlines and stay on track.
- Make certain you know how to turn in assignments.
- Use the resources that are available to you. If you don't know how to use them, ASK.