Step 1: Create "Bookmarks" on your screens for areas you'd like linked on your Find the text that you want to have linked in a sidebar / navigation area.
- Select the text and rightclick, select "bookmark".
Insert a specific name for the bookmark so you will remember it refers to that text. (Example. if the title of the page was "How To Insert A Sidebar", you should just put "sidebar" for the bookmark.)
- After you have done this a bookmark symbol will appear next to your text.
- Continue creating bookmarks for areas to be included in your navigation/sidebar.
Step 2: Choose Properties/Sidebars and select a sidebar. **On average you should use Text Only. When using this type you have more options to customize your sidebar.**
- From here you can create your own sidebar title. The title should be a word or two that is a quick link to the page.
- After you have created the link, right click on it and select.
- Be sure to click the copy to all pages button so that the link can show up in all your pages.