PowerPoint Files -- How to transfer text from PowerPoint to LessonBuilder without needing to copy and paste from each slide:
- Open PowerPoint, select File/Save as.
- Select Outline/RTF from the Save as type drop-down menu.
- Choose Save.
- Make a note that you now have two files - the original PowerPoint file along with the new file with the extension .rtf.
- Select the new .rtf file. It should open into a Word document.
- Select copy and then paste to transfer the text into your LessonBuilder lesson.