PowerPoint Files -- How to publish PowerPoint slides as images to be copied into a LessonBuilder lesson:
- Open your slide show file in PowerPoint. Then select File/Send To/Microsoft Word. Within PowerPoint 2007, select Office Button/Publish/Create Handouts in Microsoft Office Word.
- If you wish to have the images that are the largest size, select Notes below slides.
- Then choose OK. PowerPoint then converts each slide into a jpg file and automatically opens up a Word document and puts each of the slide image files into that Word document.
- Click Edit/Select All in Word. Then click Edit/Copy.
- Click Edit/Paste in LessonBuilder. All notes and slide images will then be pasted onto your LessonBuilder lesson for further editing and fixing.
- Take note that you can copy the notes from the slides.